Because you were made in God’s image and likeness, the way you view your body is directly connected to how you serve God. So how would you see yourself differently knowing every part of your body is linked to the divine?
Each chapter in Perfectly Unique focuses on a different part of your body and the potential it has for growing your faith. With wit, wisdom, and compassion, having once walked the same road of daily self-criticism, Annie F. Downs will help you:
- Stop being so hard on yourself;
- Stop wishing you were designed differently;
- Stop comparing yourself to others;
- Stop criticizing the young woman you see in the mirror every day; and
- START honoring yourself instead.
Ultimately, Perfectly Unique will not only help you understand the reasons God made you the way you are, it will empower you to lean on timeless spiritual principles—like forgiveness and humility—to embrace and celebrate (yes, celebrate) each and every part of you.