A Prairie Devotional
In A Prairie Devotional, former child actress Wendi Lou Lee, who played Grace Ingalls on the TV show Little House on the Prairie, shares unique stories and spiritual insights that give a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the hearts and souls of the series' beloved characters.
With more than 90 devotionals, A Prairie Devotional offers readers:
- A spiritual resource based on rich themes of faith and family
- Unique insights and life lessons
- Heartwarming stories and personal anecdotes
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses into the lives of the characters
- Quotes from Little House on the Prairie
- A blend of faith and prairie life
- Scripture verses
- Thought-provoking questions for deeper reflection
In A Prairie Devotional, Wendi Lou Lee invites reflection on the ideas that made the TV series so popular: soothing broken relationships, keeping your head up in challenging situations, and relying on God's guidance when life looks impossible. A Prairie Devotional is an inspirational compilation of heartwarming material that lifelong fans will love.